Privacy and cookies
The legal entity responsible for the processing for the of your personal data:
Me & the Met Aps (CVR: 38608614)
Bryggervangen 37, st.
2100 Copenhagen Ø
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. The personal data we process and why
When you place an order with us or register for our newsletter we as a rule process the following data about you: Name, address, date of birthday, email address, billing – and shipping address, phone number and payment information. We process this information in order to handle your order and fulfill and document our agreement with you and/or to provide you with our newsletter. As a result, when the processing is necessary in order to enter into and fulfill our agreement with you, the processing of your personal data is based on GDPR article 6.1.b, and on GDPR article 6.1.a when we collect your consent before providing you with our newsletter.
We store your personal data for as long as necessary for the purposes mentioned above.
Information about you as a customer is as a rule be kept for as long as you are a customer with us and as a maximum up for to three years after the last purchase or contact.
Information about your payment transactions is stored for five years plus the current year in accordance with requirements of the Bookkeeping Act.
Information about you as a recipient of our newsletter is stored for as long as you wish to receive marketing material from us and for up to two years after our latest newsletter or your withdrawal of the consent hereto.
3. Disclosure of your personal data
As a rule, we never disclose your personal data with any third parties unless we are required to do so by mandatory law. The payment information you provide when placing an order with us, will however be available to Nets as this is necessary to process your payment. Your payment information will always be handled securely and confidentially using SSL-technology (Secure Socket Layer technology).
Accordingly, when you place an order with us and provide your payment information, you accept that this information will be available to Nets in order for your payment to be processed.
Your personal data is never transferred to a country outside the EU/EEA.
4. You always have these 6 rights concerning your personal data:
- You have the right to request access, correction or deletion of your personal data
- You also have the right to oppose the processing of your personal data and to have the processing of your personal data limited
- In particular, you have an unconditional right to oppose the processing of your personal information for use with respect to direct marketing
- If the processing of your personal data is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw this consent at any time. Your withdrawal will not have any impact on the legality of the processing carried out before your withdrawal of your consent.
- You have the right to receive the personal information submitted by you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable (data portability)
- You can always submit a complaint to a data protection supervisory authority such as the Danish Data Protection Agency.
You can exercise your rights by contacting us directly at email@example.com
Please note that there may be conditions and restrictions to these rights. Accordingly, you may not have the right to data portability in specific cases; this will depend on the specific circumstances in connection with the processing activities.
Cookies are small information items - small files - that a web site, in some cases, can place on your computer's hard drive, smartphone or other electronic device with memory. Cookies contain information, which the website can use to optimise the communication between you and your webbrowser. Cookies are a standard technology on the internet, which we also use on our website.
However, we only use so-called session cookies which are necessary for you to be able to place and pay for an order with us. Session cookies are not stored on your electronic device, but will instead expire during or in the end of your visit on www.metropole-cph.com.
We do not collect any information from your electronic device and we do not store any information by the use of long term storage cookies.
You can always delete the cookies stored on your computer in your internet browser. You can also decide not to accept cookies in your browser, however please note that if you do so certain functionalities on our site will not be available – including placing an order.